Sting Bioeconomy supports bioeconomy companies aiming to grow in an international market.
Sting Bioeconomy – EST 2018
Sting Bioeconomy started its operations in August 2018 – now we want to contribute to making the world a better place. We do this by being a leading incubator that helps develop companies in the field of bioeconomy, and by increasing the number of rapidly growing companies in this field.
Companies with great growth potential in the field of bioeconomy.
The Analysis Phase runs for three months.
The Expansion Phase runs for twelve months.
We regularly meet new companies and applications are made on a running basis.
Some examples of the benefits you can enjoy:
- Business development support.
- Fundraising support.
- Support in establishment in an international market.
- Access to a facilitator up to four hours a week.
- Access to Sting Bioeconomy’s network of industrial and financial partners.
- Opportunities to connect with other companies that Sting Bioeconomy works with.
We want to enable more companies in similar situations to enjoy our services. We therefore charge a pay-it-forward fee rendering us the option to subscribe for a 3% share of the company.